1. All of our puppies are registered exclusively with AKC (American Kennel Club)..(FULL A.K.C. Rights) or (Pet Only).
Each puppy from each litter will receive 30 days of accident and illness coverage upon activation of their AKC Pet Insurance Certificate.
2. Before you send us a deposit, contact us first. When the puppies are born, you may choose your new baby from pictures Available Puppies or you can make an appointment and come over to our place to pick out or reserve the puppy
3. We will mark your puppy as "on hold "at that time.
5. We will accept a money order, personal check, or PayPal transaction (with paypal fee) to reserve your puppy. This deposit cannot be transferred to another puppy. When your deposit reaches us, we will mark your puppy as reserved at that time. We require cash, money order, or cashier's check for the
balance on the day you take your puppy home. We will not accept a personal check for your balance. If you need your new baby shipped to you, we will need your balance to reach us before the puppy can be put on the flight.
6. Puppies are usually ready to go by 8 weeks, and we will expect the puppy to be paid for in full by that time. If you are unable to pay at this time, your place in line will be forfeited.
7. All our puppies are great with little kids, cute and playful bundles of joy! Check Photo Album page to see Our life with the dogs and the puppies , Our daughters help us raise and take care of the puppies and grown dogs. Our house is always open to relatives and friends. Therefore, all our puppies are very "social" before they leave my home. We have no "buy-back" policy. We are not responsible for accidents that happen after Buyer receives the puppy.
8. All our puppies are vet checked and used to a grooming routine. All puppies are sold with (FULL A.K.C. Rights) or (Pet Only). All of our puppies are
raised right here in my home and are very well socialized. These puppies have their tails docked and dew claws removed. Our puppies are all known for their sweet dispositions and delightful personalities. The puppies will be vet
checked before they leave my home.No guarantee is given as to size, quality, temperament, or fertility. We do not sell to puppy mills, brokers or backyard breeders.
9. We guarantee that the puppy has been on a set de-worming program and is up to date on the proper and appropriate vaccinations. We cannot guarantee that your dog will never develop any health problems, just as a pediatrician cannot guarantee that a child will never develop any health problems in the future. Some things are just not able to be predicted. The puppies' parents are free of diseases, disorders, and health problems; otherwise we would not breed them. That means our puppies are less likely to develop problems. We do not guarantee against for final adult weight, color, breeding ability, show potential or against overbites, under bites, patella and thyroiditis issues, hernias, cataracts, cherry eyes, glaucoma, epilepsy, anemia, allergies or for any type of mange. If puppies should die within a year of congenital disease we'd substitute for another puppy from current or upcoming litters at buyers discretion.
10. We reserves the right to refuse sale of any puppy. If for some reason we feel uneas y about placing one of my puppies in your home, We will return your deposit
We are now taking deposits $200 on the UPCOMING LITTERS,
Usually that gives the priority in choosing the pup out of the litter.
However, if for some reason there is no puppy you'd like--we'd gladly refund you check.
Puppies like people come in all sizes and colors and change as they grow. Pups come in a variety of colors, including chocolate, buff, chocolate/white, black and white, black and parti-colored. If you have a preference for gender, color/markings, please specify in your email. Preferences are given in the order in which deposits are received.
In order to hold a puppy, a non-refundable deposit of $200 is required, and the remaining balance is due when you come pick up your puppy. A puppy is considered "not available for sale" once a deposit is received, The deposit fee is applied to the purchase price. If puppies are not picked up by 8 weeks of age, additional charges may apply ($25.00 per day). Also if you place a deposit on any upcoming litter and if we don't receive any communication from you by the time your puppy is 2 weeks old, we will be forced to re-advertise the pup for sale. however your deposit is good for up to 12 months from the date that we receive it.
NOTE: Please provide an additional e-mail and phone number when placing a deposit in case we are not able to reach you via e-mail, we may be able to call you when the puppies are born..